Hi Denis,

> Can you send what you have so far to the list?  Andrew and Yang are
actually already looking into this, so it might be nice for the three of
you to be on the same page and not duplicate effort.

I'm sending the patches for the Send USSD proactive command handling. I
have tested the changes with the modified phonesim. Let me know if you
need the modified phonesim files.

Thanks and Regards,
Jeevaka

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.