Hi Antti,

please do not top-post on this mailing list.

> Could someone review this patch. It has been waiting for review a while
> now. Thanks.

<snip>

> > This series of patches introduces the network time part of the NITZ feature
> >  as outlined in 3GPP spec 22.042. The Network Time plugin has two DBUS
> >  interfaces for client applications: notification signal and polling method
> >  call. The time information consists of three dictionary entries: 1) time
> > and
> >  date in seconds from epoch (renormalized to time indicatation arrival
> > time);
> >  2) daylight saving time; 3) timezone.

I am still saying that the plugin should monitor the presence of timed
and then just send a D-Bus message to timed. That saves us the problem
with the timestamping. And in case timed is not running it should just
set the current time directly.

I really prefer that we don't hand out timestamps over the D-Bus API.
That seems wrong to me.

Regards

Marcel