Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Marcel,
>
>>> Then I didn't look far back enough (or I'm simply blind).  But I still
>>> prefer this to be inside the driver or HACKING.calypso for easier access.
>>
>> I am with you that this needs to be documented better than GIT commit
>> logs.
>>
>> However I do prefer doc/calypso-modem.txt and doc/ifx-modem.txt though
>> since I don't wanna clutter the root directory.
>>

> Sounds good to me.

Cool.  Once I've worked out the simplest udev rule for calypso, I'll
submit a patch to create doc/calypso-modem.txt to document that.

(I don't yet understand why it makes sense for calypso to be handled
differently from other cases in plugins/ofono.rules, but I'm happy to
trust that there is a good reason for this.)

Regards,
       Neil