Hi Sjur,

2011/1/26 Sjur Brændeland <sjurb...@gmail.com>:
> Features:
> - The QoS information is presented as an array of QoS settings with
>  an associated list IP Packet Filters. Only the QoS data for
>  connection context of type IMS will be reported.
>
>  The assumption is that QoS is only going to be used by IMS applications.
>  Initially I was planning to put this in the connman-api.txt, but based
>  on feedback from Denis in the Paris workshop I have moved this to the
>  IMS API. If this assumption proves wrong QoS should be moved to
>  ConnectionContext interface.

>  The UE initiates the Default Bearer. In R8, the Network may then
>  initiate a number of Dedicated Bearers. Each Dedicated Bearer will
>  have a defined QoS. In order to route the IP traffic into the
>  different Dedicated Bearers, a set of Packet Filters can be defined
>  for each Dedicated Bearer.

I think we need these in ConnectionContext, or perhaps a separate
DedicatedContext interface would be better. The structure of QoS TFT

Also the PcscfAddresses should be part of the Settings  or Settings6
in ConnectionContext.

> - The UE-Mode of operation, is primarily triggered by IMS application
>  registering to the RadioStack that it has registered on Voice and/or
>  SMS by setting the properties ImsVoiceRegistered or ImsSmsRegistered.
>
> - SIM identities used for IMS registration such as: PrivateImsIdentity,
>  PublicImsIdentity, HomeDomainName.

These should be available from separate interface/object, one for each ISIM.

Otherwise, this looks fine. Rémi and Marcel had some other concerns...

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com