Hi Pekka,

>> Features:
>> - The QoS information is presented as an array of QoS settings with
>>  an associated list IP Packet Filters. Only the QoS data for
>>  connection context of type IMS will be reported.
>>
>>  The assumption is that QoS is only going to be used by IMS applications.
>>  Initially I was planning to put this in the connman-api.txt, but based
>>  on feedback from Denis in the Paris workshop I have moved this to the
>>  IMS API. If this assumption proves wrong QoS should be moved to
>>  ConnectionContext interface.
>
>>  The UE initiates the Default Bearer. In R8, the Network may then
>>  initiate a number of Dedicated Bearers. Each Dedicated Bearer will
>>  have a defined QoS. In order to route the IP traffic into the
>>  different Dedicated Bearers, a set of Packet Filters can be defined
>>  for each Dedicated Bearer.
>
> I think we need these in ConnectionContext, or perhaps a separate
> DedicatedContext interface would be better.

Yes, as I mentioned earlier I considered this as well. But do you see other
scenarios than IMS where the NW will set up Dedicated Bearers?

> Also the PcscfAddresses should be part of the Settings  or Settings6
> in ConnectionContext.

Do you think we will ever have more than one IMS ConnectionContext pr SIM?
If not not we could probably keep the PcscfAddresses in this IMS API  (see
object-path proposal below).

>> - The UE-Mode of operation, is primarily triggered by IMS application
>>  registering to the RadioStack that it has registered on Voice and/or
>>  SMS by setting the properties ImsVoiceRegistered or ImsSmsRegistered.
>>
>> - SIM identities used for IMS registration such as: PrivateImsIdentity,
>>  PublicImsIdentity, HomeDomainName.
>
> These should be available from separate interface/object, one for each ISIM.

I guess if you have more than one SIM, you would in fact have two
modem instances
and two instance of this API. In the next patch I should probably use
[{modem1},{modem2}...] as the
object-path of this IMS object.

Regards,
Sjur