Hi there,

Has anyone seen this issue with oFono:
Error activating /ifx0/context1: org.ofono.Error.NotAttached: GPRS is
not attached

I am using IFX modem with specific hardware board. I have not seen this
issue before. I was using latest oFono from git (cloned sometimes on
Thursday, Feb 10, 2011). Maybe SIM card changed features? :-)

[root@localhost test]# ./list-contexts
[ /ifx0 ]
    [ /ifx0/context1 ]
        Username =
        Protocol = ip
        Name = Internet
        Settings = { }
        Active = 0
        AccessPointName = wap.cingular
        Password =
        Type = internet
[root@localhost test]#

Context has been created, and APN was added. Log file did not look
suspicious, so it should run fine.

However, when I try
[root@localhost test]# ./enable-gprs
Connecting modem /ifx0...
[root@localhost test]#

- no error

But

[root@localhost test]# ./activate-context
Error activating /ifx0/context1: org.ofono.Error.NotAttached: GPRS is
not attached

GPRS driver was successful loaded, and several GPRS channels created
during the ifx_enable(), from plugin. Each GPRS context seems to be
added properly.

I have not seen any particular error in the log, that would hint
something more solid.

Connman does not see the celular profile, as well.

Thanks for hints,
-- r.