Hi Robertino,

> Has anyone seen this issue with oFono:
> Error activating /ifx0/context1: org.ofono.Error.NotAttached: GPRS is
> not attached

this normally does mean exactly what it says. You are not attached to
the GPRS network. If not attached you can not establish any GPRS
connection.

> I am using IFX modem with specific hardware board. I have not seen this
> issue before. I was using latest oFono from git (cloned sometimes on
> Thursday, Feb 10, 2011). Maybe SIM card changed features? :-)
>
> [root@localhost test]# ./list-contexts
> [ /ifx0 ]
>     [ /ifx0/context1 ]
>         Username =
>         Protocol = ip
>         Name = Internet
>         Settings = { }
>         Active = 0
>         AccessPointName = wap.cingular
>         Password =
>         Type = internet
> [root@localhost test]#
>
> Context has been created, and APN was added. Log file did not look
> suspicious, so it should run fine.
>
> However, when I try
> [root@localhost test]# ./enable-gprs
> Connecting modem /ifx0...
> [root@localhost test]#
>
> - no error
>
> But
>
> [root@localhost test]# ./activate-context
> Error activating /ifx0/context1: org.ofono.Error.NotAttached: GPRS is
> not attached

You might wanna check with list-modem if you are actually registered to
the CS network and then if so if the PS network is attached or not.

> GPRS driver was successful loaded, and several GPRS channels created
> during the ifx_enable(), from plugin. Each GPRS context seems to be
> added properly.

Of course that is just fine. This does not involve any network activity.
It just adds the atoms.

Regards

Marcel