Hi Denis,

>> In my opinion, combined gprs atom would be easier to do and probably
>> enough, separate atoms would be more "looking into the future" like
>> but I am not sure if this division is necessary.
>
>Looking at the current ConnectionManager API, none of the properties
>(Powered, Attached, Suspended, RoamingAllowed) are applicable to LTE.
>If we use a separate LTE atom then the Bearer property's 'lte' value is
>redundant as well.  So why would you want to carry this baggage around
>for the user of LTE-only systems?

After discussing internally with Fred Joly I would like to come back on the 4
properties :
- Suspended is applicable in LTE in case of CS Voice Call using CSFB
- Powered is applicable the only point is that you'll not be registered to LTE
network if PS is disabled.
- Attached is also applicable and here also if you are not attached then you'll
not be registered to LTE network.
- RoamingAllowed it's a settings from the APE so we can imagine that we would
like not to use LTE if we are in roaming.

Our understanding is that LTE is a GSM technology so it's normal to have GSM
concepts behind.

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros