Hello Denis,

On 03/21/2012 01:51 AM, Denis Kenzior wrote:
+#define cf_find_unconditional(_cf)                                     \
+({                                                                     \
+       cf_find((_cf)->cf_conditions[CALL_FORWARDING_TYPE_UNCONDITIONAL],\
+               BEARER_CLASS_VOICE);                                    \
+})
+

Actually I'd prefer if we made this an inline function rather than a
macro.  A bit easier to read that way.

Sure, strongly agree. I was going to do this myself, it just didn't make it into these patches.

Regards,
Oleg
--
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki