Hi Denis,

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 08:34:29PM -0600, Denis Kenzior wrote:
> >-    ofono_netreg_create(modem, 0, "atmodem", data->modem);
> >+    if (data->have_gsm == TRUE) {
> >+            ofono_netreg_create(modem, 0, "atmodem", data->modem);
> >+    } else if (data->have_cdma == TRUE) {
> >+            /*
> >+             * Once we have CnS protocol support, we should be able to do
> >+             * netreg that way instead of using the same port for both.
> >+             */
> >+            ofono_cdma_netreg_create(modem, 0, "sierramodem", data->modem);
> >+            ofono_cdma_connman_create(modem, OFONO_VENDOR_SIERRA,
> >+                                            "cdmamodem", data->modem);
> >+    }
>
> Ah I see what you're doing now.  This is really not going to work
> too well if you have just one AT port available...

I'm looking to pick this series back up now.  I understand the implementation is
not ideal, but it at least provides for basic connectivity until we have support
for the CnS protocol.  Will you accept the full series if I address the other
issues with the code that you mentioned?

Thanks,
Forest
--
Forest Bond