Hello Gabriele,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 2:50 PM Dresdo Gabriele <gdre...@dmd.it> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to oFono, I'm trying to setup a Telit ME910C1 with oFono 1.18 in our
> embedded system (ARMHF) with Debian stretch kernel 4.9.11 but list-modems
> returns no results.
>
> I installed ofono packet using apt-get

try install it from the official repository with git clone. You will
also need the ell library. These are the two official repositories:
   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/ofono/ofono.git
   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ell/ell.git/

The version 1.18 is a bit old.

> I can send and receive AT commands to the modem using a terminal connected to
> /dev/ttyUSB1
>
> I paste Log from ofonod -dn.
>
> Any suggestion will be useful
>
> Thanks
>
> Gabriele

If this doesn't work, it means that your modem is not supported.
In this case, please sent the result of:
   lsusb
   lsusb -t
(the part relevant for your modem)

Regards,