Hi,

On 1/21/20 7:56 PM, JH wrote:
Hi,

I have been looking for getting RSRQ and RSRP values from ofono dbus
commands, but I could not find much information how to get RSRQ and
RSRP in debus-send commands, which following interface contains RSRQ
and RSRP? And how could I access thos RSRQ and RSRP in debus-send?

What exactly is RSRP and RSRQ? Are you referring to ReferenceSignalReceivedQuality and ReferenceSignalReceivedPower on LTE? If so, these would be available on the NetworkMonitor interface assuming your modem / driver reports these.

Regards,
-Denis