Hi,

Sorry, I am still learning dbus command and syntax, can the
NetworkMonitor interface be run via
dbus-send?

It can... Using dbus-send is not too user-friendly though. I'd suggest a UI based tool. Something like d-feet, or qdbusviewer.

<snip>

             dict entry(
                string "Interfaces"
                variant                   array [
                      string "org.ofono.SmartMessaging"
                      string "org.ofono.PushNotification"
                      string "org.ofono.MessageManager"
                      string "org.ofono.LongTermEvolution"
                      string "org.ofono.NetworkRegistration"
                      string "org.ofono.RadioSettings"
                      string "org.ofono.ConnectionManager"
                      string "org.ofono.NetworkMonitor"

So the modem repots NetworkMonitor support...

                      string "org.ofono.MessageWaiting"
                      string "org.ofono.AllowedAccessPoints"
                      string "org.ofono.SimManager"
                   ]
             )

<snip>

But I got following command syntax error, what is the correct syntax
to run NetworkMonitor?

# dbus-send --print-reply --system --dest=org.ofono /ubloxqmi_0
org.ofono.NetworkMonitor.GetProperties

This won't work because NetworkMonitor interface does not have Properties. Refer to the networkmonitor-api.txt documentation: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/ofono/ofono.git/tree/doc/networkmonitor-api.txt

You can invoke the org.ofono.NetworkMonitor.GetServingCellInformation or GetNeighbouringCellsInformation methods and see if this particular value would be reported.

If you're on uBlox hardware, then i think it only reports the Serving Cell info, not neighbor cells.

Regards,
-Denis