Hi Sergei,

Yes, I propose to revert that commit.

That sounds fine to me.

Do you think that we should keep the following unchanged in this case?

 > As well as ofono/plugins/fileprovision.c::
 >
 >      /* select default authentication method */
 >      (*settings)[0].auth_method = OFONO_GPRS_AUTH_METHOD_NONE;

Not sure? I think only a few folks use the file-provision plugin. You can always send an RFC patch and see if anyone chimes in.

And, yes. I think that even just only revert of a5bdf48ca7be70a9b33a47dae0ea03bf842efdd2 would be enough for my case.

Can you test that this indeed fixes your issue and send a 'git revert' commit with a proper commit description? Essentially just a quick summary of this thread?

Regards,
-Denis