GOOD point! So in other words, Wizards in the form of the d20 SRD is in
violation of the OGL issued by Wizards; and once notified, they have 30 days
to correct the problem, or their license will terminate automatically. All
sublicenses will survive, of course; but that will leave Wizards in the
position of using OGC under the OGL. Of course, they don't need any license
to use the material on which that OGC is based, so that doesn't impact them
much.

I'm hearing angels dancing on pinheads here, in terms of legal consequence:
for all practical purposes, Wizards cannot be in violation with regards to
this material, because they're the only ones with standing to pursue the
violation of their own OGC. But I see how this definitely gives them a
mechanism to correct the OGC under the license and thus remove the term that
was erroneously listed in OGC.

Martin L. Shoemaker

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.TabletUML.com -- The UML tool you don't have to learn!