OK thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad
Thompson
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Ogf-l] Sec. 14 of the OGL

In the event that one of the provisions of the OGL were found to be
illegal in a particular (unforseen) circumstance, that provision would
be automaticly struck from the license and the rest of the license would
remain intact. Without this clause, the entire license would be null and
void.

-Brad