--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If you license artwork using a non-OGL license, and you publish it in an
> OGL'd work should you:
>
> a) declare it as the licensor's PI (on the grounds that the owner has given
> you the implied authority to note that their product is protected)
>
> b) note that it is outside the scope of the license since you are neither
> the
> owner of the  art and you are also do not possess the rights to declare it
> as
> OGC
>
> Are the answers changed if the owner of the art gives you permission to
> declare it as PI?

Just keep it out of your OGC declaration.

=====
"Let me be clear: Analysts differed on several important aspects of these
programs and those debates were spelled out in the [national intelligence]
estimate [of october 2002].  They never said there was an imminent threat. "
--  CIA director George Tenet, 2/5/2004, Georgetown University
""Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the
Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal
weapons ever devised. . . . The terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions
and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country
or any other."
-- "President" George Bush, 3/17/2003, 48-hour warning to Saddam Hussein