Bad Luck?  Well, just going off the copy of Spycraft in my library, the only
thing listed in the Spycraft Section 15 is the OGL itself.  (Bad on AEG's
part.)  The fact that BadAxe is willing to go back and add it in for AEG is
wonderful and probably more to do with continued good relations with AEG
than OGL compliance.  Not  necessary from an OGL compliance perspective, as
far as I see it.

PCGen's Dataset for Spycraft follows that, along with our own entry for our
conversion, but that's it.  And I know Beaver sent it past AEG for approval,
since we are using their PI and Trademarks and such.

Tir Gwaith
PCGen LST Chimp