> In a message dated 8/24/2005 9:35:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Nothing about the license allows it to apply disparately to WotC as
> opposed  to the rest of us.

Except that they are not a third-party and are the owners of the material
from which all else is derived. This does create some disparity between
them still needing to use the OGL in WotC works that include third-party
material (Unearthed Arcana, etc.), but I don't know if it extends to
something like Dragon, that is essentially an outsourced house organ where
they pay to have those OGL articles included. To myself, a layman, there
seems to be little technical difference between the two, but I also find
it hard to believe that the license's originator has operated so long
without realizing a discrepancy in their policy with regards to Dragon.
Possible? Yeah. Likely? No.