-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug
Meerschaert
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:36 AM
To: ogf-l@mail.opengamingfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Ogf-l] Interesting comments about Creative Commons license

woodelf wrote:

> And, while picking a license may be complex, at least the licenses are
> readable and clear. I don't see anything like the still-unresolved
> ambiguity over exactly who has authority to declare IP, what can be
> declared IP, and what the scope of said declarations is.

Kindly, then, show me the Creative Commons explanation for the following
related questions:

* Does my website with advertisments count as commercial use?
* What if I'm paid for something else and I use it in a matter of my
primary course of work?
* What if I sell it but give all of the profits to charity?  All of the
gross to charity?

In comparison to the above, the OGL's reliance upon legal copyright
standings for declaring OGL and PI is hardly worth wondering over.

DM