Either way you read it, you have to give either little
or no meaning to something in the license.

I dont know what meaning that third definition, as you
call it, has.

I read it as some type of poorly drafted "catch all"
to cover works and derivative works even if translated
into other languages.

I find logical support in that reading both for the
reasons I have previously stated and because it comes
at the end of a specific list. It is very common legal
practice to draft things like this: first "specific
item 1," then "specific item 2," then ending with
"catch-all provision to cover my ass." If i have to
give little or no meaning to a part of a legal
document, it would be to a poorly drafted catch all
phrase, not to a specific instruction.

In my view, that last part of the definition is just a
"and whatever other form you put it in" clause. I
absolutely agree it is poorly worded and it gives rise
to the very interpretation you claim. But your
argument is very surgical. The law is much more
practical. People have to use the license. They have
to clearly identify OGC. They have to designate their
PI. This license is all about designating clearly. It
runs against the grain of the license to interpret one
section as making stuff all OGC unless marked as PI.
But I'm not saying you are on crack for making the
argument you are making :)

Clark