I would like some vigorous music backend testing to establish which one
works on the largest number of user's computers. We could put together
an RC1 release pretty easily (which I will probably do soon)

But I was thinking it would be great to put together a very simple RPG,
say with one hero, one map, and some NPCs that would test each different
music format and each different sound format and then provide
instructions for where the user should report their results.

Is anyone up to the task of creating soundtest.rpg?

---
Bob the Hamster