On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 10:07:10PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> teeemcee
> 2007-09-21 22:07:10 -0700 (Fri, 21 Sep 2007)
> 24
> Forgot ubersetzung again
> ---
> U   rel/ubersetzung/plotscr.hsd

Oops! Grrr... Well, I re-uploaded. Anyone who downloaded in the past 12
hours is just going to have to fix that file :P

For future reference, here is an easy way to move a set of changes to a
branch. For example, suppose you are in ohrrpgce/rel/voxhumana and you
want to copy over some last-minute changes you just made to wip:

  svn diff ../../wip | patch

You can get a Windows version of "patch" from http://unxutils.sf.net/

You can also do the same trick to move over an already-committed
changeset. For example, suppose you are in ohrrpgce/rel/zeitgeist and
you want to copy over the new feature that I just checked into wip that
reads the user's mind and instantly makes the game they are thinking of.

  svn diff -r 9978:9979 ../../wip | patch

---
James