On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Ralph Versteegen<teeem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/8/27 James Paige <b...@hamsterrepublic.com>:
>> I like that. merging both files into attacks.bin and removing the olds
>> files seems clean to me.
>
> But could we name it something other than attacks.bin, as that's too
> easy to confuse.

Believe me, I thought of that.. But what else are we going to name it?
I chose attacks.bin because of its obviousness value. I guess there is
atk.bin; I just regard that as more ugly and less obvious.

BTW, after reviewing our conversation I found 7 outstanding issues.
one of them (spliceattack inexplicably working for me despite never
importing sys) has been fixed locally (and will be in next git push)

David