David, if you're trying to fix my errors, I might point out that TMC's
patch fixed everything up to:
---`build\blit.o' not found
...which is the error you just described in this email. So we're both
on the same page.

(Note that I still have my hacky SVN fix in place; TMC's patch only
fixed the ENV's path and a few minor points.)

-->Seth