On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 03:28:08PM -0700, [email protected] wrote: > james > 2013-06-14 15:28:08 -0700 (Fri, 14 Jun 2013) > 214 > An attempt at implementing the empty stubs of io_show_virtual_keyboard() and > io_hide_virtual_keyboard() on gfx_directx.dll > Not tested because I still seem to be missing some of the tools to compile > gfx_directx.dll
When I try to compile following the instructions at http://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Compiling I just get: C:\Users\James\src\ohr\wip>scons gfx_directx.dll scons: Reading SConscript files ... scons: done reading SConscript files. scons: Building targets ... cl /Fogfx_directx\d3d.obj /c gfx_directx\d3d.cpp /TP /nologo /EHsc /W3 /MT /O2 / GL /DUNICODE /D_UNICODE "/IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (August 2009)\Include" 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. scons: *** [gfx_directx\d3d.obj] Error 1 scons: building terminated because of errors. I believe that I have Visual C++ and the DirectX SDK installed correctly, and the DXSDK_DIR environment variable points to the right place. --- James _______________________________________________ Ohrrpgce mailing list [email protected] http://lists.motherhamster.org/listinfo.cgi/ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org
