Am 2012-08-31 18:02, schrieb Jim Klimov:

That's what I said, though you phrased it better - thanks ;)

Now, there is a problem with those devices that OI does not see
and can't pass through - such as USB3 ports, or use (such as my
troubles with Wifi and SATA, and I'm not certain about sound
working right)... THAT should be tackled, so that my desktop
hypervisor can offer everything I've bought to those VMs which
might be the more correct tools for certain jobs - such as
skype or heavy tabbed browsing...

//Jim

So now an open questions that lurks forever: who and when can port drivers for USB3 and WiFi and all other stuff from CDDL friendly operating systems? :)

Regards

Damian Wojsław