Thanks Milan.

I've made a subscription to the pkgbuild-sfe-devel mailing list.

Best regards,
Luca De Pandis

On 01/21/13 06:38 PM, Milan Jurik wrote:
Hi Luca,

welcome on board. The preferred way to start is to take care of some SW you are interested in and update/add specs to SF.net, for the first few cases please sent your changes to https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pkgbuild-sfe-devel for review. Later you will receive commit rights. Binary builds are under my control for now but that should not be big issue if your specs are OK then I will build them and push to SFE repo.

Best regards,

Milan