Hello.

On 10/09/2013 10:55, Nikola M. wrote:

What do you think?

Nikola M.

I think this doesn't work - just not enough users even in /hipster. Will someone ever use /hipster-testing?

For example. I've just recompiled hpijs. But I personally don't use it. How long will it take to find someone to test it? A week or more?

I've already mentioned - I think about /hipster as about FreeBSD-current. Usually it works and everyone tries to avoid breaking it. But sometimes it happens.

I'd prefer the opposite approach - to make /hipster-stable :) But who and when will update it?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,