Hi All,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, the archive search capability seems to be broken.

This is my first project using OJB, and I enjoy the convenience of the collection-descriptor/inverse-foreignkey mapping. What I'd like to do however is specify additional criteria as to what records are populated in the collection. For example, I would like to have only records whose "active" attribute is set to "true" to appear in the collection. Looking in the repository.dtd it doesn't look like I can do this declaratively.

Can anyone give me a hint as to how I would go about this?

I will gladly provide more detail if it's not clear what I'm trying to do. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Colin