Can someone please explain how I can go about configuring OJB to work with
my database (mySQL)?  I think I got it but I am not sure it will work.
Following is what I have:

1- Select Platform in build.properties (uncomment on want to use)

2 - Edit the platform specific profile/xxx.profile file to point to target
db
        Use build script (modify prepare-testdb task in build.xml for specific
platform) this  will generate sql scripts in the
jakarta-ojb-xxx/target/src/sql directory.
        Torque scripts used to create tables in the database.
3 -     Verify the installation
        Run build junit - this will run the regression tests against the created
database.

Okay, my repository file has the following:

<descriptor-repository......>

<jdbc-connection-descriptor
                platform="@DBMS_NAME@"
                jdbc-level="@JDBC_LEVEL@"
                driver="@DRIVER_NAME@"
                protocol="@URL_PROTOCOL@"
                subprotocol="@URL_SUBPROTOCOL@"
                dbalias="@URL_DBALIAS@"
                username="@USER_NAME@"
                password="@USER_PASSWD@"
   />

..
..
..
</...>

Question:  Do I change the values between @..@ to the database specific
information or is this information substituted with the configuration I
already made in the profile files?  Also, will the ant task used to create
the test database prepare-testdb also work if I run it against my
configuration?  If anyone has the time to explain this in a little more
detail than what's on the site, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for the help..
Haytham