Hi Will,

please use the libs from the 0.9.9 release.
We have removed several jars from cvs as they do not comply with the apache
licence model.
for instance sun jar files and also (L)GPLed jar like jboss stuff.

The file
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/db-ojb/project.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/
vnd.viewcvs-markup (which is rendered by maven to
http://db.apache.org/ojb/dependencies.html)

contains a list of all jars we depend on. it contains version info and a
link where to obtain each jar file.

cheers,
thomas