Or you can map multiple beans to same table with different behavior.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mahler Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves, 20 de febrero de 2003 17:23
Para: 'OJB Users List'
Asunto: RE: auto-update, auto-delete set dynamically?

Sure, we have a "MOP inside" (http://db.apache.org/ojb/links.html#design)!

use
http://db.apache.org/ojb/api/org/apache/ojb/broker/PersistenceBroker.html#ge
tClassDescriptor(java.lang.Class) to obtain a classes descriptor.

use
http://db.apache.org/ojb/api/org/apache/ojb/broker/metadata/ClassDescriptor.
html#getObjectReferenceDescriptorByName(java.lang.String) or similar to
navigate to the reference or collection descriptor in question.

use
http://db.apache.org/ojb/api/org/apache/ojb/broker/metadata/ObjectReferenceD
escriptor.html#setCascadeStore(boolean) to define update behaviour and
http://db.apache.org/ojb/api/org/apache/ojb/broker/metadata/ObjectReferenceD
escriptor.html#setCascadeDelete(boolean) do define delete behaviour.

cheers,
Thomas