Armin,

Thank you very much for this! I will build latest and re-test soon.

The bummer is, it would be a major impediment to our use of OJB if we couldn't convert
on pk fields. We use a custom GUID impl for the pk in many of our BO's and tables.

Not sure I fully understand yet the Identity change. Sounds like you are saying
internal state was inconsistent?