Is very common, and sometimes is mandatory to use more than one primary key in a table.
This is the first DB I know in which it is not possible.

Thomas Dudziak wrote:

Hi,

I was playing with the tutorials and with the AutoBuildDb stuff when I got
a complaint from MySQL that a CREATE TABLE statement tries to define
multiple primary columns. After some searching I found that in the file
src/test/org/apache/ojb/repository_internal.xml the tables OJB_HL_SEQ and
OJB_LOCKENTRY both define two primary keys. If I'm not mistaken this is
not allowed by most databases, right ?

Tom

Felipe Ramos
Tissat SA
C/ Orense 34-9ª
28020 Madrid
Tel: (+34) 91 4175913 Fax: (+34) 91 4172914
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]