-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie MacKellar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2003 9:43 a.m.
To: OJB Users List

Actually, I tried that, but ran into problems building the source.
Since there is very little documentation, I decided I was silly
for trying to build the source when there is a binary distribution.

OK, I will ask about building the source distribution then.
When I run build junit with the source distribution, it is
unable to resolve DataSource. Now, I have JAVA_HOME set to
point to my jdk1.3 base directory, and it seems to be found.
I have my JDBC driver (JTurbo.jar) in my classpath. So
what am I missing?

Again, if there is documentation someplace, I would be happy
to read it and not waste people's time with basic questions.

Bonnie