Hi everyone,

It seems that i have a problem, a very strange behaviour of my application
using OJB. I have a list that comes from the database. The first time i load it
and print into the JSP, all works fine. But, when i have to reload the list, it
seems that the list now comes from memory and not from the database anymore...
As some columns of my list have to be formatted, the result on the screen
becomes absolutely incoherent... What am i doing wrong ?

I'm using ODMG API and my query is an OQLQuery...

Please help...

Frederic