Armin Waibel wrote:

If you have a PB-leak, make sure that after use all PB instances
were closed (broker.close() call).

Hi,

I had the same problem/error message and sure enough there was a leak. I implemented a counter of instances each time I borrowed a connection and monitored that regularly using an extra thread ... it gave the clue ....

With each borrow I always include

finally{
            releaseBroker(broker);
        }

Which calls my own method to release it and update the counter. This ensures close even if an exception occurs.

Never had any problems since (we have something like 20-30 concurrent users).

Cheers,
 Stefan