Hi again,

if turning off         eager-release="false"
I get the following Exception:

15:59:17,301 INFO [STDOUT] [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] DEBUG:
15:59:17,302 INFO [STDOUT] executeQuery: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
15:59:17,408 INFO [TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener] throwable from unregister connection
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Trying to return an unknown connection1! [EMAIL PROTECTED]
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.unregisterConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:264)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.connectionClosed(TxConnectionManager.java:550)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.BaseWrapperManagedConnection.closeHandle(BaseWrapperManagedConnection.java:287)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection.close(WrappedConnection.java:127)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.closeAll(CachedConnectionManager.java:375)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.popMetaAwareObject(CachedConnectionManager.java:199)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:190)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:72)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:267)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:331)
at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:700)

What's that??
Seems that OJB creates a connection instead using the data source?

best regards,

Guido

Guido Beutler wrote:

Hi Armin, :-)

yes I'm using eager-release = 'true'
with 'false' my connection pool die's when running under load :-(
I'll try 'false' just for a test and post the result.
Do you mean that I can not trust select results if running with 'true'?

best regards,

Guido

Armin Waibel wrote:

Hi Guido,

this can be a side-effect of the eager-release
attribute when set 'true'.
Did you tried to run your test with 'false'?
Or is your test successful in standalone OJB?