Hi Bonnie,

is this problem solved by
setting
useAutoCommit="1"
as you posted in an later mail?

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:54:28 -0400, Bonnie MacKellar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have a simple two step transaction, in which two inserts occur. I am using
PB broker, with OJB transactions. I am connecting to a data source in
Weblogic. I am using rc4.

When a rollback occurs, the first record inserted in the transaction is not
removed. This is very incorrect, of course. I looked back in the archives
for this list, and found a message saying not to use
ConnectionFactoryManagedImpl if you are using OJB transactions. Fine. So I
switched to ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl. But the problem remains. Is there a
known problem with this?

My code is
     try
        {
            broker.beginTransaction();

            broker.store(customer);
            broker.store(audit);

broker.commitTransaction();

        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
            broker.abortTransaction();
            logger.error(e.getMessage());

I am attaching my ojb.properties as well.

Thanks,
Bonnie MacKellar