Yes, it seems to be. We have had no problems with rollback since.
But I am concerned about using ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl
with Weblogic and a data source. The comments in ojb.properties
seem to imply that I should only be using ConnectionFactoryManagedImpl.
And thinking about it, I am concerned about the implications
of using OJB pooling on top of Weblogic connection pooling.

thanks,
Bonnie MacKellar