Hi All

This is my first post to this mailing list I am having problem running build.sh junit

I am running solaris 8 with oracle 8i (8.1.7)

I seem to run out of memory but I have no idea why I have 512 megs of ram and 883 megs
of swap space here is my then end of the build log

[torque-insert-sql] 464 of 464 SQL statements executed successfully

junit-no-compile-no-prepare:
        [junit] Running org.apache.obj.broker.AllTests
        [junit] Tests run: 247, Failures: 20, Errors: 187, Time Elapsed: 56.07 sec
        [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Then the process just seems to hang forever any help would be apreciated thanks

Troy