Hi Troy,

Having enough physical memory may not be problem, but the default memory settings of the JVM.

On platforms other than Windows and Linux it may be necessary to add JVM parameters to increase heap- and stacksize above the default values.

cheers,
Thomas

Taillefer, Troy (EXP) wrote:
Hi All

This is my first post to this mailing list I am having problem running build.sh junit

I am running solaris 8 with oracle 8i (8.1.7)

I seem to run out of memory but I have no idea why I have 512 megs of ram and 883 megs of swap space here is my then end of the build log

[torque-insert-sql] 464 of 464 SQL statements executed successfully

junit-no-compile-no-prepare:
        [junit] Running org.apache.obj.broker.AllTests
        [junit] Tests run: 247, Failures: 20, Errors: 187, Time Elapsed: 56.07 sec
        [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Then the process just seems to hang forever any help would be apreciated thanks

Troy