Quoting Shane Mingins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> ... have been reading Core J2EE Patterns and Patterns of Enterprise
> Application Architecture.

btw - if you find those books useful I must highly reccomend _Domain-
Drive_Design_ by Eric Evans. It is another annoying-expensive hardback
design books but it *really* looks at domain design hard and is quite solid.
Core J2EE and PEAA sort of mention domain models as good things but never go
into building a good one. They both focus a great deal on layer-interface
issues (which are big issues) compared to model design, which is the core of
any good application.

Anyway, will hush up now as I don't get commissions =)

-Brian