De : Thomas Dudziak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : lundi 24 novembre 2003 20:34
A : OJB Users List
Objet : RE: Collection of string

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

Mapping to BLOB/CLOB is certainly better here (using appropriate
conversions), and CLOB might be human readable, but as I understand the
problem, Eric wanted to have each string in a separate row in the
database ?! Can this be handled via a row-reader for class String ?

Eric, can you perhaps give some details on how Hibernate handles this ?

Tom