i forgot this : i m using ojb rc4

remi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rémi Bars" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Identity

> hi,
>
> i have done the change and all my records are in the database. But now i
get
> this error :
>
> what does it mean?
>
> thanks !
>
> remi
>
> org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerException:
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This feature is not supported by
> this implementation
>
>  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl.getLastInsert(
> Unknown Source)
>
>  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl.afterStore(Unk
> nown Source)
>
>  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceBroker
> Impl.java:1985)
>
>  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl