From: "Rémi Bars" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Identity

> i m using sybase
>
> where can i find the platformů implementation?

org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl.getLastInsert(
> > > Unknown Source)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl.afterStore(Unk
> > > nown Source)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceBroker
> > > Impl.java:1985)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl
> > > .java:1891)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl
> > > .java:1849)
> > >
> > >  at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(Unknown