From the current ODMG Transaction the easiest way is to cast it to a TransactionImpl, get the broker, and clear the cache form that:

import org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl;
Transaction tx = impl.currentTransaction();
((TransactionImpl)tx).getBroker().clearCache();

-Brian

On Dec 23, 2003, at 10:46 AM, Erik Engstrom wrote:

Thanks for your quick response.  Ill work on a unit test.
EquipmentType.specifications is an ArrayList.  Nothing is different in
my code or configuration, the only change is RC4 to RC5.  I havent used
the managed collections, I was thinking that perhaps I should.  And now
for a dumb question: How do I clear the cache?