> 1. Which version(s) of the XML Parser is suitable for torque? I have got
> the same error with Xerces 2.6.0 (the latest version).

The one that comes with OJB (in the lib folder) works without problems
when you use the dtdUrl attribute (see below).

> 2. I am using torque, version 3.0.2 and apparently the 'dtdUrl'
> attribute is not known...
>    If I edit the build-torque.xml as follows...
>
>         <torque-sql
>           contextProperties="${build.properties}"
>           controlTemplate="${SQLControlTemplate}"
>           outputDirectory="${torque.home}/${outputDirectory}/sql"
>           useClasspath="true"
>           basePathToDbProps="sql/base/"
>           sqldbmap="${torque.home}/${outputDirectory}/sql/sqldb.map"
>           outputFile="report.${project}.sql.generation"
>           targetDatabase="${database}"
>           dtdUrl="src/schema/database.dtd"
>           idTableXMLFile="${idTableXMLFile}">
>           <fileset dir="${torque.home}/${schemaDirectory}">
>             <include name="*-schema.xml"/>
>           </fileset>
>         </torque-sql>
>
>    the torque task complains that it does not support the "dtdurl"
> attribute.

Ahem, no, the dtdUrl is not a property of the torque-sql task but of the
torque subtask of the XDoclet OJB module (the torque-sql task is only the
place where the error occurs). You use it like this:

    <taskdef name="ojbdoclet"
             classname="xdoclet.modules.ojb.OjbDocletTask"
             classpathref="project.class.path"/>

    <ojbdoclet destdir="${build.dir}">
        <fileset dir="${src.dir}"/>
        <ojbrepository destinationFile="${ojb.repository.file}"/>
        <torqueschema databaseName="${project}"

dtdUrl="http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_0_1.dtd";
                      destinationFile="${ojb.schema.file}"/>
    </ojbdoclet>