Hi Guillaume,

Please translate the text of the exception into English and give more details
about this case. Is GNT the name of the table? What are related objects for
GNT involved into this thansaction?
And the most important question is:
Do all database constraints correspond to some relations described in
repository.xml?
If there is some database constraint that OJB is not aware of, it might be
violated with the batch mode, because OJB changes the order of statements to
group them into batches, but in such way that doesn't violate *known*
constraints.

Regards,
 Oleg